Network construction for your target species
BiomeNet construction steps
- 1.Assign your project name (you will be able to retrieve your constructed network for analysis by this project name).
- 2.Upload protein sequences (use FASTA file) of your target species. Alternatively, you may select a NCBI sequence file located in KOBIC data server.
- 3.Select source networks. Although we recommend default selections for animal/plant/fungi/bacteria target species, users can conduct selection for all 95 individual source networks.
- 4.Press the Submit button. Network construction will be done in a few minutes for most species.
Test Run and Expected Results
- You may conduct test run by a single click for the following species.
- You may also see the expected results for the same species and perform network analysis with example gene sets.
- Green foxtail (
- Expected Result Green foxtail (